- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 hours ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 hours ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
MicroPython Unveiled the Pyboard D-series for Robotics
MicroPython has launched its new series of electronic circuit boards – Pyboard D Board. These boards run on MicroPython which is a stripped down version of Python 3 that is meant for microcontrollers. The stand-out feature of...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenMV Cam H7: the Open Source MicroPython Powered Machine Vision Camera
The New OpenMV Cam H7 is an upgrade of the previous OpenMV Cam M7, replacing the STMicro STM32F7 micro-controller by a more powerful STM32H7 MCU clocked at up to 400 MHz and introducing removable camera modules for thermal...
- Posted 5 years ago