- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
LiPo Battery Charger
Complete charger in breakout board format based on the integrated BQ76920, capable of managing 3 to 5 cells. The charging of lithium batteries, whether common Li-ion, LiPo or LiFePO4, requires particular precautions that make it...
- Posted 3 years ago
EVSE “BATTERY CHARGER” for electric cars
Let’s take a closer look to battery chargers for electric cars provided by manufacturers. Those who have an electric car or at least a hybrid plug-in car (i.e. externally rechargeable) or whoever is in any way...
- Posted 4 years ago
OpenStore: Smart switching battery charger
Discover all our Smart switching battery charger in our store. The use of microprocessor technology in our battery chargers saves the life of your devices. The battery will never overcharge and the trickle charge will always be maintained. For...
- Posted 5 years ago
Wireless power contest, new ideas received. Submit yours to win one of the three Oscilloscopes!
Wireless power transfer was first demonstrated by –Nikola Tesla– in the 1890s; however, it is actually only in the last decade that the technology has been harnessed to the point where it offers real, tangible benefits to...
- Posted 6 years ago