- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Feeling fidgety or on edge while working from home? Don’t have a pet to torment play with? Pet, poke, and smoosh this office companion instead! See what makes it purr or lash out 😼. CIRCUIT ...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Open Source desktop sized CAT Scanner
The guy behind the Tricorder project published a fantastic experiment in creating an open source, cheap CT Scanner. This project just gives you a glance of the potential of open source innovation in medicals and health devices:...
- Posted 10 years ago