- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Professional NEC displays: you can now integrate Raspberry Pi and Ubuntu Core
NEC Display Solutions Europe has announced a collaboration with Canonical Screenly . The intent will create a synergy between the NEC displays, the Raspberry, the Ubuntu Core OS and the Screenly platform. The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3) can be integrated with...
- Posted 5 years ago
Erle Robotics, the next generation of open source robotic brains
The Spanish company Erle announced the release of Erle-Brain 2, a streamlined and enhanced sibling of the first Erle-Brain offering a more powerful product, yet at a lower price. Erle-Brain 2 supports APM and other Dronecode...
- Posted 7 years ago