- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module
Let’s see how to use the Camera Pi module, a quality photo video camera, purposely designed for Raspberry PI, to acquire the first knowledge concerning Computer Vision, to recognize colors and shapes. Camera Pi is an excellent...
- Posted 8 years ago
Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can see
Robots provided with autonomous operation capabilities and, particularly, those sporting sense organs similar to the human ones, have always tickled the fancy of science fiction writers and screenwriters. As always happens, from a certain point in history,...
- Posted 9 years ago