- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Sezme: a Memory Game for the Arduino
I have just started using the Arduino and I thought I would try my hand at a little project of my own. Sezme is a game for the Arduino Uno that tests your memory. It is...
- Posted 1 year ago
Bixel, an Open Source 16×16 Interactive Display
Combine a button with a pixel, and you produce a Bixel. Combine enough of them, and you can create a large LED interactive display where each pixel can be pressed to change an animation in real-time, which...
- Posted 5 years ago