- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Sezme: a Memory Game for the Arduino
I have just started using the Arduino and I thought I would try my hand at a little project of my own. Sezme is a game for the Arduino Uno that tests your memory. It is...
- Posted 2 years ago
Bixel, an Open Source 16×16 Interactive Display
Combine a button with a pixel, and you produce a Bixel. Combine enough of them, and you can create a large LED interactive display where each pixel can be pressed to change an animation in real-time, which...
- Posted 5 years ago