- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Modular Robotics: When You Want More Robots in Your Robot
While robots have been making our lives easier and our assembly lines more efficient for over half a century now, we haven’t quite cracked a Jetsons-like general purpose robot yet. Sure, Boston Dynamics and MIT have some...
- Posted 5 years ago
Democratizing Robotics: InMoov lends the future of AI a hand
“Being able to use contributions from other people, sharing ideas and prototypes, makes it go so much faster.” Referencing another robotics company whose product was eight years in development, Langevin, creator of the robot, explained that InMoov...
- Posted 7 years ago
Google’s Atlas robot goes on successful walk in the woods
Updates on (according to me) the most impressive humanoid ever created, former Boston Dynamics (now Google) Atlas robot hanging around in the wood for a relaxing walk! Boston Dynamics is a Massachusetts-based company that specializes in developing...
- Posted 8 years ago