- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Modular Robotics: When You Want More Robots in Your Robot
While robots have been making our lives easier and our assembly lines more efficient for over half a century now, we haven’t quite cracked a Jetsons-like general purpose robot yet. Sure, Boston Dynamics and MIT have some...
- Posted 5 years ago
Democratizing Robotics: InMoov lends the future of AI a hand
“Being able to use contributions from other people, sharing ideas and prototypes, makes it go so much faster.” Referencing another robotics company whose product was eight years in development, Langevin, creator of the robot, explained that InMoov...
- Posted 7 years ago
Google’s Atlas robot goes on successful walk in the woods
Updates on (according to me) the most impressive humanoid ever created, former Boston Dynamics (now Google) Atlas robot hanging around in the wood for a relaxing walk! Boston Dynamics is a Massachusetts-based company that specializes in developing...
- Posted 8 years ago