- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Modular Robotics: When You Want More Robots in Your Robot
While robots have been making our lives easier and our assembly lines more efficient for over half a century now, we haven’t quite cracked a Jetsons-like general purpose robot yet. Sure, Boston Dynamics and MIT have some...
- Posted 4 years ago
Democratizing Robotics: InMoov lends the future of AI a hand
“Being able to use contributions from other people, sharing ideas and prototypes, makes it go so much faster.” Referencing another robotics company whose product was eight years in development, Langevin, creator of the robot, explained that InMoov...
- Posted 6 years ago
Google’s Atlas robot goes on successful walk in the woods
Updates on (according to me) the most impressive humanoid ever created, former Boston Dynamics (now Google) Atlas robot hanging around in the wood for a relaxing walk! Boston Dynamics is a Massachusetts-based company that specializes in developing...
- Posted 7 years ago