- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
BitScope Blade for multiple Raspberry Pi solutions
Common problems when using single board computers like Raspberry Pi are how to power it reliably or how to mount it robustly. These problems become more challenging when peripherals and expansion hardware such as HATs and USB...
- Posted 6 years ago
Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScope
Let’s turn Raspberry Pi into an analogic/digital measurment tool with BitScope Micro, the most recent product of the BitScope tools generation. As hinted by the name, its calling is the measurement of digital signals. The software is...
- Posted 9 years ago