- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
BitScope Blade for multiple Raspberry Pi solutions
Common problems when using single board computers like Raspberry Pi are how to power it reliably or how to mount it robustly. These problems become more challenging when peripherals and expansion hardware such as HATs and USB...
- Posted 7 years ago
Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScope
Let’s turn Raspberry Pi into an analogic/digital measurment tool with BitScope Micro, the most recent product of the BitScope tools generation. As hinted by the name, its calling is the measurement of digital signals. The software is...
- Posted 9 years ago