- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 6 years ago
JohnsHopkins and Darpa are working to Revolutionary Prosthetics: bionic hand offering a Sense of Touch
Johns Hopkins University and its Applied Physics Lab is successfully working to an amazing program to give back the sense of touch to people using prosthetics. The new discoveries are part of Darpa Revolutionary Prostethics programme that...
- Posted 7 years ago