- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Which is the best BeagleBoard?
We compare eight of BeagleBoard’s best embedded development boards so you can find the perfect fit for your project. BeagleBoard.org is dedicated to bringing advanced embedded development to your fingertips with their high-performance, community supported and open-source single...
- Posted 3 years ago
PocketBeagle: the Brand New Raspberry Pi Zero Rival
BeagleBoard.org has revealed its latest development board named PocketBeagle. It’s an ultra-tiny and open source USB-key-fob computer that’s crafted for DIYers, hobbyists, and educators. Talking about the dimensions, PocketBeagle measures 56x35x5mm. This small size makes it flexible enough for electronic...
- Posted 5 years ago
BeagleBone Black Wireless now available
Important update for the well known and appreciated BeagleBone black, now with wifi embedded! Replacing the 10/100 Ethernet port with onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth, the popular open source BeagleBone™ Black computer now comes with...
- Posted 6 years ago