- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Banana Pi BPI-M2 Plus V1.2, the Perfect SBC for Those People Who Look at the PMIC
When you decide to buy a new development board, usually you look at the processor, memory, storage, and the external ports, as well as I/Os. But if you look, above all, at the PMIC (Power Management IC)...
- Posted 5 years ago
Legal dispute for BananaPi
The 2015 seems not a lucky year for embedded computing or microcontroller based boards. After Arduino CC vs. ORG dispute, a similar case is affecting BananaPi producers (Foxconn) and Lemaker company, as reported on the official BananaPi...
- Posted 7 years ago