- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Temperature Access Point Using an AVR® DA Microcontroller
During the pandemic, people are being asked to have temperature checked at any local market or grocery store, which is usually done by another person. This can be a risky do to person to person interaction. In...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Arduino-enabled observatory dome door opener
The South Florida Science Center recently commissioned a beautiful new 10” aperture refactor telescope. Its dome, however, was opened by hand; so in an effort to modernize this part of the setup, Andres Paris and his brother...
- Posted 2 years ago
New Microchip’s Microcontroller Families with Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog Are Coming
Microchip announced in February two new microcontroller families with “Core Independent Peripherals and Intelligent Analog”: respectively PIC16F18446 family of microcontrollers, and ATmega4809 megaAVR microcontrollers, with the latter to be integrated in the next generation of Arduino boards. “The...
- Posted 4 years ago
Mouser and SparkFun Electronics support your projects!
Mouser has announced a global distribution agreement with SparkFun Electronics, as part of both companies’ commitment to support the growth of the maker movement around the world. Mouser’s catalog now incorporates over 500 SparkFun products, including their...
- Posted 5 years ago