- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Autoware Foundation: an Open Source Platform for Autonomous Vehicles
Japan-based intelligent vehicle technology company Tier IV has joined with Arm-backed Linaro and autonomous driving software firm Apex-AI to launch the Autoware Foundation. The Autoware Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting open-source projects enabling self-driving mobility. It...
- Posted 4 years ago
Tesla Announced to Open Source Its Software To Make Autonomous Vehicle Safer
With the upcoming rise of self-driving and more connected vehicles come an increased risk of hacking those vehicles with ill-intent. Tesla, despite the common vulnerability of autonomous systems, has the programs that are considered impenetrable. With dozens...
- Posted 5 years ago
Baidu Apollo: the Open Source Self-Driving Vehicle Tech Platform
By opening up its robust, mature, and secure autonomous driving technology to the industry, Baidu aims to build a collaborative ecosystem, utilizing its strengths in artificial intelligence (AI) technology to work together with other companies to promote...
- Posted 6 years ago