- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
SolidRun i.MX 8M Mini SoM Features Gyrfalcon Neural Accelerator
SolidRun announced an i.MX8M Mini based compute module aimed at a wide range of IoT and industrial applications including digital assistant solutions, autonomous cars, security camera systems, video and audio analytics, and digital signage. The Linux- and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Tesla Announced to Open Source Its Software To Make Autonomous Vehicle Safer
With the upcoming rise of self-driving and more connected vehicles come an increased risk of hacking those vehicles with ill-intent. Tesla, despite the common vulnerability of autonomous systems, has the programs that are considered impenetrable. With dozens...
- Posted 5 years ago
Acumos: the AI Open Source Platform
AT&T wants to make artificial intelligence accessible to everyone. To that end, they’re collaborating with Tech Mahindra to build an open source artificial intelligence platform, Acumos, hosted by The Linux Foundation that makes it easy to build, share and deploy AI...
- Posted 6 years ago