- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Celestial Sphere – Sky Dome
This project is an astronomy educational tool teaching about stars’ constellations, where the user can pick and choose any constellation they would like out of 15 different ones. The dome is manually rotatable so the user can...
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi + Celestron127SLT = Hands-Free Telescope Focus System
Cosmos enthusiast Jason Bowling’s come up with a very straightforward way of focusing his Celestron 127SLT with a Raspberry Pi Zero SBC. “One of the tradeoffs with the mid-price Celestron 127SLT is that it shakes rather badly...
- Posted 4 years ago