- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Celestial Sphere – Sky Dome
This project is an astronomy educational tool teaching about stars’ constellations, where the user can pick and choose any constellation they would like out of 15 different ones. The dome is manually rotatable so the user can...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi + Celestron127SLT = Hands-Free Telescope Focus System
Cosmos enthusiast Jason Bowling’s come up with a very straightforward way of focusing his Celestron 127SLT with a Raspberry Pi Zero SBC. “One of the tradeoffs with the mid-price Celestron 127SLT is that it shakes rather badly...
- Posted 6 years ago