- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Celestial Sphere – Sky Dome
This project is an astronomy educational tool teaching about stars’ constellations, where the user can pick and choose any constellation they would like out of 15 different ones. The dome is manually rotatable so the user can...
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi + Celestron127SLT = Hands-Free Telescope Focus System
Cosmos enthusiast Jason Bowling’s come up with a very straightforward way of focusing his Celestron 127SLT with a Raspberry Pi Zero SBC. “One of the tradeoffs with the mid-price Celestron 127SLT is that it shakes rather badly...
- Posted 5 years ago