- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lamp
Let’s create a multi-function LED lamp, always connected via wireless, thanks to Arietta G25. Since several years already, it is possible to find systems for home automation: irrigation, doors and windows, lighting, air conditioning and...
- Posted 7 years ago
Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projects
A new year started, leving behind a 2015 rich in many projects, innovations and new opportunities offered by the open source hardware community. We hope that this year will be even better, and that will be another...
- Posted 8 years ago
Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux Board
If you have “broken the ice” with GNU / Linux through Raspberry Pi already, here is a board that allows you to jump into the real professional world, with all the needed support and with totally...
- Posted 9 years ago
ACME Systems launched Arietta G25 a new micro Linux Board
ACME Systems announced a Micro new board: Arietta (now selling 9.99 €). Here are the specs: CPU: Atmel’s AT91SAM9G25 (ARM9 clocked @ 400Mhz) RAM: 128 MByte DDR2 MicroSD Socket for up to 32GB bootable Linux microSD (not included) USB 2.0 ports: 1...
- Posted 10 years ago