- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE Sense
The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense was released in July 2019 and was a real step up for Arduino! Using the Arm Cortex-M4F based nRF52840, the Nano 33 BLE’s arrival made the days of Atmel based 8-bit microcontrollers seem numbered. With...
- Posted 11 months ago
Four New Affordable and Powerful Arduino Nano Boards
Arduino announced a new family of affordable, low-power Nano sized microcontroller boards based on powerful Arm Cortex processors that may give you pause before buying another Chinese knockoff. Co-founder of Arduino Massimo Banzi said the new boards...
- Posted 4 years ago