- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE Sense
The Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense was released in July 2019 and was a real step up for Arduino! Using the Arm Cortex-M4F based nRF52840, the Nano 33 BLE’s arrival made the days of Atmel based 8-bit microcontrollers seem numbered. With...
- Posted 6 months ago
Four New Affordable and Powerful Arduino Nano Boards
Arduino announced a new family of affordable, low-power Nano sized microcontroller boards based on powerful Arm Cortex processors that may give you pause before buying another Chinese knockoff. Co-founder of Arduino Massimo Banzi said the new boards...
- Posted 3 years ago