- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
The plant asks water
A flower pot with a technological flowerpot dish that, when a person comes near, produces a colour-changing, rotating light which varies based on the humidity of the ground and therefore on the plant’s need to be...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Grow Your Salad With a Rotating Hydroponic System
Hydroponics is an effective way of growing plants indoors through the use of water medium and artificial lighting. It often involves having a system to raise and lower the water level around the plants to let the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Monitor your Bonsai with Arduino Uno
A smart application for our beloved Arduino and the Bonsai care. I’m one of those capable of let even a Cactus die (no green thumb unfortunately) but this application could worth a try, even with a precious...
- Posted 6 years ago