- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
The plant asks water
A flower pot with a technological flowerpot dish that, when a person comes near, produces a colour-changing, rotating light which varies based on the humidity of the ground and therefore on the plant’s need to be...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to Grow Your Salad With a Rotating Hydroponic System
Hydroponics is an effective way of growing plants indoors through the use of water medium and artificial lighting. It often involves having a system to raise and lower the water level around the plants to let the...
- Posted 5 years ago
Monitor your Bonsai with Arduino Uno
A smart application for our beloved Arduino and the Bonsai care. I’m one of those capable of let even a Cactus die (no green thumb unfortunately) but this application could worth a try, even with a precious...
- Posted 7 years ago