- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
How many 3D printers could a 3D printer 3D print?
Taken from the original post on 3DPrint.com. “How many 3D printers could a 3D printer 3D print if a 3D printer could 3D print 3D printers?” Colorado-based Aleph Objects brought nine LulzBot 3D printers and four techs...
- Posted 5 years ago
Aleph Objects Triples Revenue in 2015
Colorado-based open source 3D printer and hardware manufacturer Aleph Objects, Inc. saw record profits in 2015 as sales tripled. The record-breaking year of sales, driven primarily by their popular LulzBot TAZ 5 and LulzBot Mini 3D printers, pulled...
- Posted 7 years ago