- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Microsoft’s AirSim Now Includes Car Simulation
Earlier this year, Microsoft open-sourced “AirSim” (Aerial Informatics and Robotics), a high-fidelity system, for testing the safety of artificial intelligence systems. Microsoft’s Artificial Intelligence-based research project now includes car simulation which will further help advance the research...
- Posted 5 years ago
Train your drone with Microsoft open-source system
A Microsoft researchers team have built and open sourced a simulation tool to help people train autonomous cars, drones and robots learn how to avoid obstacles just like they would in the real world. It’s called the Aerial Informatics...
- Posted 6 years ago