- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
SDS011 the Air Quality Sensor
Measure the quality of the air around us using a laser technology sensor that can quantify the concentration of the infamous micro-dust. Air pollution, and in particular the presence, quantification and concentration of so-called ‘fine dust’, is...
- Posted 9 months ago
SparkUQM – An AI Powered Urban Quality Monitoring System
The metro cities all around the world are facing a lot of problem because of the increasing population, which is resulting in an exponential pollution rise, which is a very serious problem and needs immediate attention....
- Posted 3 years ago