- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Fascinating Acoustic Levitator
Using an array of 72 40kHz ultrasonic transducers to form standing waves of low and high pressure, the maker Julius Kramer has just created a 3d-printed acoustic levitator. 36 each are placed in the top and bottom shells of the...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Something Magic: Arduino Acoustic Levitator
Asier Marzo, Adrian Barnes, and Bruce W. Drinkwater have developed a 3D-printed, Arduino Nano-controlled acoustic levitator. Thanks to this device you can levitate tiny drops of liquid, small solids, or insects in mid-air. Acoustic levitation has been explored in hundreds...
- Posted 6 years ago