- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
DIY a Fascinating Acoustic Levitator
Using an array of 72 40kHz ultrasonic transducers to form standing waves of low and high pressure, the maker Julius Kramer has just created a 3d-printed acoustic levitator. 36 each are placed in the top and bottom shells of the...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY Something Magic: Arduino Acoustic Levitator
Asier Marzo, Adrian Barnes, and Bruce W. Drinkwater have developed a 3D-printed, Arduino Nano-controlled acoustic levitator. Thanks to this device you can levitate tiny drops of liquid, small solids, or insects in mid-air. Acoustic levitation has been explored in hundreds...
- Posted 6 years ago