- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Forecasting the Rains Down in Africa: 3D Printed Weather Stations with Raspberry Pi
Do you ever think about what people did before sophisticated weather-predicting technology existed? In the US at least, we have a bit of a weather obsession – just take a look at the Weather Channel sometime, with its...
- Posted 7 years ago
3D Printing with Light
There are an enormous array of materials available to anyone who wishes to create 3D objects, but Ekaggrat Singh Kalsi wanted a material that is both digitally ready and more than a little ethereal, so he 3D...
- Posted 8 years ago