- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Open Source 3D Bioprinter to Generate Complex Vessel Tissue
Researchers from the University of Toronto have developed an open-source, low-cost 3D bioprinter for constructing complex vascular tissue structures. This research contributes to the ambitious goal of many scientists working in regenerative medicine – which is to create functional 3D printed...
- Posted 5 years ago
Low-Cost Human Organ Printing
Groundbreaking research at Carnegie Mellon could edge us closer to the printing of human organs — and researchers there made the advancement using a low-cost printer. What’s fascinating about the Carnegie Mellon work is that they were...
- Posted 8 years ago