- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open Source 3D Bioprinter to Generate Complex Vessel Tissue
Researchers from the University of Toronto have developed an open-source, low-cost 3D bioprinter for constructing complex vascular tissue structures. This research contributes to the ambitious goal of many scientists working in regenerative medicine – which is to create functional 3D printed...
- Posted 5 years ago
Low-Cost Human Organ Printing
Groundbreaking research at Carnegie Mellon could edge us closer to the printing of human organs — and researchers there made the advancement using a low-cost printer. What’s fascinating about the Carnegie Mellon work is that they were...
- Posted 7 years ago