- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Stopwatch and Lap Timer with Arduino
Stopwatches are very useful in several applications and made by yourself using an Arduino, it is really more interesting!
This project is really simple, easy to be assembled using few components and has an excellent accuracy and responsiveness including the following features:
- The stopwatch shows the time in minutes, seconds and tenth of seconds.
- The lap timer shows the time in seconds and hundreths of seconds.
- Internally the time count is in miliseconds by the clock of microcontroler.
Pingback: Stopwatch and Lap Timer with Arduino - Open Electronics - Amazonsearch.io