- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Stopwatch and Lap Timer with Arduino
Stopwatches are very useful in several applications and made by yourself using an Arduino, it is really more interesting!
This project is really simple, easy to be assembled using few components and has an excellent accuracy and responsiveness including the following features:
- The stopwatch shows the time in minutes, seconds and tenth of seconds.
- The lap timer shows the time in seconds and hundreths of seconds.
- Internally the time count is in miliseconds by the clock of microcontroler.