- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Stopwatch and Lap Timer with Arduino
Stopwatches are very useful in several applications and made by yourself using an Arduino, it is really more interesting!
This project is really simple, easy to be assembled using few components and has an excellent accuracy and responsiveness including the following features:
- The stopwatch shows the time in minutes, seconds and tenth of seconds.
- The lap timer shows the time in seconds and hundreths of seconds.
- Internally the time count is in miliseconds by the clock of microcontroler.