- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 2 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Snickerdoodle: a dream tool for Makers
Snickerdoodle is a tool for dreamers and creators to build, make, invent, and do things they’ve always been told weren’t possible. It’s for people willing to explore new horizons and challenge themselves to learn, grow, and handcraft great, new things – not because it’s easy, but because it’s worth doing.
Snickerdoodle takes all the things that Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and BeagleBone prevent you from doing and allows you to do them.
“One board to rule them all” could be a perfect claim for this interesting board 200+% funded on Crowdsupply.
snickerdoodle includes support for Snappy Ubuntu Core Linux, ROS, and FreeRTOS so you can take advantage of powerful communities and code bases and quickly port over your own existing projects.
snickerdoodle uses an Eclipse-based development environment for programming in Python, Java, and C/C++. With loads of reference designs and pre-built applications, building and learning are actually fun again.
Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy, a dual-core ARM processor, and 154 user-customizable I/O (yes, 154 I/O…across 230 pins…including 76 grounds) make snickerdoodle really flexible.
Through a mobile app (iOS and Android) you’ll be able to wirelessly upload your projects and hardware configurations on the go. So even if you’ve never worked with reconfigurable hardware before, you can take advantage of dozens of pre-built, open-source peripheral libraries, providing unique, freely selectable “personalities” for your snickerdoodle – all from the friendly confines of your phone/tablet. Just scroll, find, and tap.
A nice comparison round up:
|ARM Processor||Cortex-A8||Cortex-A7||Cortex-A9 (Zynq-7010)||Cortex-A9 (Zynq-7020)|
|Wi-Fi||+$11.95* (2.4GHz only)||+$11.95* (2.4GHz only)||2.4GHz||2.4GHz & 5.0GHz|
|Bluetooth + BLE||+$11.95*||+$11.95*||✓||✓|
Source: snickerdoodle: create something different | Crowd Supply