- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
SmartCash makes your life easier
SmartCash is a cylindrical electromechanical system running on an Arduino Mega which works as a euro coin sorter, storage, counter and change return machine.
Its purpose is to make the cash out, from local or small businesses, easier. At the same time it attracts customers in order to try the machine.
“SmartCash device allows you to count the exact amount of coins introduced with a mechanical system that classifies each coin, and count them through IR Sensors. It also allows you to obtain the desired amount using a keyboard-screen communication. It is a mechatronic system with a modular and cylindrical design.”
- Dimensions: 344 x 347,65 x 459,5 [mm]
- Weight: 7,000 [Kg]
- Freedom degrees: 3 (DC, Stepper and Servo motors)
- Materials: Compact Polycarbonate, 3D printed parts, PET and Wood sheets, Aluminium axis bars.
- Power supply: Power Supply 6301-9 Hp (Voltage Transformer AC 110V / 220V to 12V DC; 15A; 180W)
- Autonomy: Infinite (if you can provide electricity)
- Sensors: TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Photoelectric
- Programming language used: Arduino IDE
All the information you may need are available on product’s website.