- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
SmartCash makes your life easier
SmartCash is a cylindrical electromechanical system running on an Arduino Mega which works as a euro coin sorter, storage, counter and change return machine.
Its purpose is to make the cash out, from local or small businesses, easier. At the same time it attracts customers in order to try the machine.
“SmartCash device allows you to count the exact amount of coins introduced with a mechanical system that classifies each coin, and count them through IR Sensors. It also allows you to obtain the desired amount using a keyboard-screen communication. It is a mechatronic system with a modular and cylindrical design.”
- Dimensions: 344 x 347,65 x 459,5 [mm]
- Weight: 7,000 [Kg]
- Freedom degrees: 3 (DC, Stepper and Servo motors)
- Materials: Compact Polycarbonate, 3D printed parts, PET and Wood sheets, Aluminium axis bars.
- Power supply: Power Supply 6301-9 Hp (Voltage Transformer AC 110V / 220V to 12V DC; 15A; 180W)
- Autonomy: Infinite (if you can provide electricity)
- Sensors: TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Photoelectric
- Programming language used: Arduino IDE
All the information you may need are available on product’s website.