- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
SmartCash makes your life easier
SmartCash is a cylindrical electromechanical system running on an Arduino Mega which works as a euro coin sorter, storage, counter and change return machine.
Its purpose is to make the cash out, from local or small businesses, easier. At the same time it attracts customers in order to try the machine.
“SmartCash device allows you to count the exact amount of coins introduced with a mechanical system that classifies each coin, and count them through IR Sensors. It also allows you to obtain the desired amount using a keyboard-screen communication. It is a mechatronic system with a modular and cylindrical design.”
- Dimensions: 344 x 347,65 x 459,5 [mm]
- Weight: 7,000 [Kg]
- Freedom degrees: 3 (DC, Stepper and Servo motors)
- Materials: Compact Polycarbonate, 3D printed parts, PET and Wood sheets, Aluminium axis bars.
- Power supply: Power Supply 6301-9 Hp (Voltage Transformer AC 110V / 220V to 12V DC; 15A; 180W)
- Autonomy: Infinite (if you can provide electricity)
- Sensors: TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Photoelectric
- Programming language used: Arduino IDE
All the information you may need are available on product’s website.