- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Smart motorcycle helmet lighting follows your signals
In the Arduino blog you can find this amazing project
As a motorcyclist, it’s important to be seen at all times. To help improve his visibility while on the road, Adnan Khan decided to outfit his helmet with a brake light and turn signals that activate along with the bike’s built-in indicators.
The video below shows how it was made, using an Arduino Uno onboard the motorcycle, plus a Nano embedded in the headgear. A pair of nRF24L01 transceivers enable the two Arduinos to communicate wirelessly, and three TIP122 transistors control the lighting directly for sufficient power output.