- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Smart motorcycle helmet lighting follows your signals
In the Arduino blog you can find this amazing project
As a motorcyclist, it’s important to be seen at all times. To help improve his visibility while on the road, Adnan Khan decided to outfit his helmet with a brake light and turn signals that activate along with the bike’s built-in indicators.
The video below shows how it was made, using an Arduino Uno onboard the motorcycle, plus a Nano embedded in the headgear. A pair of nRF24L01 transceivers enable the two Arduinos to communicate wirelessly, and three TIP122 transistors control the lighting directly for sufficient power output.