- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Retro Themed IoT Weather Display
I had the opportunity to work with Noe Ruiz from Adafruit to write some CircuitPython code for the PyPortal Titano Weather Station. The PyPortal boards have a SAMD51 along with an ESP32 co-processor, which allows them to connect to Wi-Fi and run CircuitPython.
This project displays a live feed of the current weather for your location from OpenWeatherMap along with the date, time and any holidays that you want to program in. You can also use it for daily and weekly alarm reminders. It’s basically a retro themed IoT personal assistant.