- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Retro Themed IoT Weather Display
I had the opportunity to work with Noe Ruiz from Adafruit to write some CircuitPython code for the PyPortal Titano Weather Station. The PyPortal boards have a SAMD51 along with an ESP32 co-processor, which allows them to connect to Wi-Fi and run CircuitPython.
This project displays a live feed of the current weather for your location from OpenWeatherMap along with the date, time and any holidays that you want to program in. You can also use it for daily and weekly alarm reminders. It’s basically a retro themed IoT personal assistant.