- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Retro Themed IoT Weather Display
I had the opportunity to work with Noe Ruiz from Adafruit to write some CircuitPython code for the PyPortal Titano Weather Station. The PyPortal boards have a SAMD51 along with an ESP32 co-processor, which allows them to connect to Wi-Fi and run CircuitPython.
This project displays a live feed of the current weather for your location from OpenWeatherMap along with the date, time and any holidays that you want to program in. You can also use it for daily and weekly alarm reminders. It’s basically a retro themed IoT personal assistant.