- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Raspberry Pi compatible Smart Home gateway
The Telegea Smart Hub is designed to be a gateway between the real world and the communication network targeted mainly at IoT applications. It is a custom hardware built around the RaspberryPi Compute Module and therefore compatible with the software from the RaspberryPi ecosystem. It provides a number of standard interfaces for sensors to acquire the data and actuators to control connected devices. Easy to use connectors are provided to ease installation. If needed, functionality can be extended with add-on modules.
The Smart Hub connects to the communication backbone via Ethernet or Wifi (optional) and therefore can provide the data to a cloud service or be controlled remotely.
It is completely user configurable, so different numbers of sensors, actuators or external equipment can be combined with each other. This flexibility allows for many different deployment scenarios which goes from a simple data logging device to a complete smart home solution.
We want to present this new device and share a proof of concept which shows the Smart Home software OpenHAB running on the Telegea Smart Hub hardware.
The dedicated SmartHub OS, the application software and documentation are available from this GitHub repository.
Visit Telegea site