- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Raspberry Pi compatible Smart Home gateway
The Telegea Smart Hub is designed to be a gateway between the real world and the communication network targeted mainly at IoT applications. It is a custom hardware built around the RaspberryPi Compute Module and therefore compatible with the software from the RaspberryPi ecosystem. It provides a number of standard interfaces for sensors to acquire the data and actuators to control connected devices. Easy to use connectors are provided to ease installation. If needed, functionality can be extended with add-on modules.
The Smart Hub connects to the communication backbone via Ethernet or Wifi (optional) and therefore can provide the data to a cloud service or be controlled remotely.
It is completely user configurable, so different numbers of sensors, actuators or external equipment can be combined with each other. This flexibility allows for many different deployment scenarios which goes from a simple data logging device to a complete smart home solution.
We want to present this new device and share a proof of concept which shows the Smart Home software OpenHAB running on the Telegea Smart Hub hardware.
The dedicated SmartHub OS, the application software and documentation are available from this GitHub repository.
Visit Telegea site