- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi compatible Smart Home gateway
The Telegea Smart Hub is designed to be a gateway between the real world and the communication network targeted mainly at IoT applications. It is a custom hardware built around the RaspberryPi Compute Module and therefore compatible with the software from the RaspberryPi ecosystem. It provides a number of standard interfaces for sensors to acquire the data and actuators to control connected devices. Easy to use connectors are provided to ease installation. If needed, functionality can be extended with add-on modules.
The Smart Hub connects to the communication backbone via Ethernet or Wifi (optional) and therefore can provide the data to a cloud service or be controlled remotely.
It is completely user configurable, so different numbers of sensors, actuators or external equipment can be combined with each other. This flexibility allows for many different deployment scenarios which goes from a simple data logging device to a complete smart home solution.
We want to present this new device and share a proof of concept which shows the Smart Home software OpenHAB running on the Telegea Smart Hub hardware.
The dedicated SmartHub OS, the application software and documentation are available from this GitHub repository.
Visit Telegea site