- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 12 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
PyPortal Pet Planter with Adafruit IO
Build a smart planter with Adafruit PyPortal and CircuitPython. Monitor your plants vitals with Adafruit STEMMA Soil Sensor and plot moisture and temperature data. Use Adafruit IO to create a visual dashboard with gauges of your plants water levels.
The display shows an animation of the water levels and moisture and temperature values. The planter will play custom audio alerts when the water is too high or low.
The enclosure design mimics our PyPortal retro cases. Thick bezels and round edges makes the build look simple and cute. With the soil sensor hidden inside the planter, it’s gives the plant a clean look and lets it show off its flora.