- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Project Ara starts shipping Developer Boards: Apply!
Project Ara – the semi-open hardware, modular smartphone from Google – starts shipping developer boards:
Developer Hardware RequestThank you for your interest in Project Ara. You may use this form to apply for development boards, which are designed to facilitate development of Ara modules as defined in the MDK.Your use of these boards are subject to terms in the hardware evaluation agreement located at projectara.com/dev-boards. You must agree to these terms before we can ship you the dev boards.We cannot ship dev boards to the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Kora, and Syria.
You should limit your application to 1 per organization, preferably a designated technical lead who has experience with embedded boards.
We will prioritize requests based on technical experience and the strength of your module concept.
Here is a summary of what to expect after you submit this form:
1) Applications will be reviewed in stages; the current review period ends on July 11, 2014, 11:59pm PDT.
2) The next review period will start on July 12 and end on September 1, 2014.
3) You will receive a notification via email 1 week after the review period ends.
4) If approved, dev boards will be shipped to you starting in mid July, 2014.