- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Prioritize your tasks with LEDs
As spotted on Reddit, the Light Based Optical Productivity Enhancement System (LOPES) is an Arduino Nano Every-powered device that lights up depending on the tasks that you have left to complete. The Nano takes input from five copper touch sensor plates on the top, which enable you to add or remove jobs of different priorities.
Display is via addressable LEDs diffused by a tube, and importance is ranked as either green, yellow or red. As of now, it simply shows how much you have to do without specifics, however, its creator plans to eventually make an app to allow for further interface with a phone.
Introducing: LOPES (Light based, Optical Productivity Enhancement System). each LED stands for a task of low, medium or high importancy. 40 led’s in total from arduino