- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Polyphenylene Sulfide: Toray Industries’ New Polymer Film for 5G Circuit Boards
Toray Industries has announced Torelina, a new type of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) film highlighted for its dielectric characteristics, flame retardancy, and chemical robustness. The new, proprietary technology controls the crystal structure of PPS films while improving thermal resistance.
By controlling the orientation of film molecular chains, Torelina is said to attain a 98ppm/°C coefficient of thermal expansion in the thickness direction.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.