- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Polyphenylene Sulfide: Toray Industries’ New Polymer Film for 5G Circuit Boards
Toray Industries has announced Torelina, a new type of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) film highlighted for its dielectric characteristics, flame retardancy, and chemical robustness. The new, proprietary technology controls the crystal structure of PPS films while improving thermal resistance.
By controlling the orientation of film molecular chains, Torelina is said to attain a 98ppm/°C coefficient of thermal expansion in the thickness direction.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.