- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Polyphenylene Sulfide: Toray Industries’ New Polymer Film for 5G Circuit Boards
Toray Industries has announced Torelina, a new type of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) film highlighted for its dielectric characteristics, flame retardancy, and chemical robustness. The new, proprietary technology controls the crystal structure of PPS films while improving thermal resistance.
By controlling the orientation of film molecular chains, Torelina is said to attain a 98ppm/°C coefficient of thermal expansion in the thickness direction.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.