- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Pixie: An Arduino Based NeoPixel Wristwatch
Ever since the dawn of time, people have begun to dispense time. First was the sundial, later appeared water clock after them was the hourglass. Millennia later was created the first pendulum clock and few centuries later the electronic watch.
Today I’ll show you how to make Pixie, a wristwatch that combines both analog and digital clock technology, with the precision of an atomic clock.
PIXIE shows the hours in blue, the minutes in red and the seconds in green, it also has a flashlight mode that is activated, by capacitive touch switch, for 10 seconds. You may ask why, that’s because the LEDs heat-up and they might get damaged, but if you want, you can increase the time at your own risk !