- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
PieceDuino is micro, modular Arduino (Compatible)
Despite it doesn’t look like the campaign will take off anytime soon, the project looks really well though and prototypes look good: PieceDuino is a modularized Arduino design: the project also sports a variety of connectivity technologies like ZigBee, WiFi and more.
What exactly is PieceDuino about? It is a modularized Arduino and works when stacking together as if you are matching the studs to tubes of lego bricks. No more bread boards! No more wire jumpers! Just stack them up!