- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
PieceDuino is micro, modular Arduino (Compatible)
Despite it doesn’t look like the campaign will take off anytime soon, the project looks really well though and prototypes look good: PieceDuino is a modularized Arduino design: the project also sports a variety of connectivity technologies like ZigBee, WiFi and more.
What exactly is PieceDuino about? It is a modularized Arduino and works when stacking together as if you are matching the studs to tubes of lego bricks. No more bread boards! No more wire jumpers! Just stack them up!