- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
PieceDuino is micro, modular Arduino (Compatible)
Despite it doesn’t look like the campaign will take off anytime soon, the project looks really well though and prototypes look good: PieceDuino is a modularized Arduino design: the project also sports a variety of connectivity technologies like ZigBee, WiFi and more.
What exactly is PieceDuino about? It is a modularized Arduino and works when stacking together as if you are matching the studs to tubes of lego bricks. No more bread boards! No more wire jumpers! Just stack them up!