- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
PartitionsDuino: the Arduino-Powered Musician’s Assistant
If you are a musician and if you lose your concentration when you have to flip through sheet music while playing, PartitionsDuino might be just the thing for you.
The maker Maxime Boudreau has created a 3D-printed pedal with an Arduino Nano inside which allows you to control PDF sheet music on your laptop with the tap of a foot.
This DIY pdf partitions controller is a great solution for any musician.
You have to follow only few steps to make it works:
- Connect the 3d printed pedal to your computer via USB
- Drag a PDF in the view
- Select the proper device from the pop-up menu
- Play Music
Let’s see how it works in the video below!