- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
PartitionsDuino: the Arduino-Powered Musician’s Assistant
If you are a musician and if you lose your concentration when you have to flip through sheet music while playing, PartitionsDuino might be just the thing for you.
The maker Maxime Boudreau has created a 3D-printed pedal with an Arduino Nano inside which allows you to control PDF sheet music on your laptop with the tap of a foot.
This DIY pdf partitions controller is a great solution for any musician.
You have to follow only few steps to make it works:
- Connect the 3d printed pedal to your computer via USB
- Drag a PDF in the view
- Select the proper device from the pop-up menu
- Play Music
Let’s see how it works in the video below!