- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
PartitionsDuino: the Arduino-Powered Musician’s Assistant
If you are a musician and if you lose your concentration when you have to flip through sheet music while playing, PartitionsDuino might be just the thing for you.
The maker Maxime Boudreau has created a 3D-printed pedal with an Arduino Nano inside which allows you to control PDF sheet music on your laptop with the tap of a foot.
This DIY pdf partitions controller is a great solution for any musician.
You have to follow only few steps to make it works:
- Connect the 3d printed pedal to your computer via USB
- Drag a PDF in the view
- Select the proper device from the pop-up menu
- Play Music
Let’s see how it works in the video below!