- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
OZoM is an Open Source Zynq based System on Module
ZoM is a:
“Low cost open-source hardware System On Module with Xilinx ZYNQ7000 SoC combining Dual ARM Cortex A9 CPU cores with programmable logic fabric (FPGA)”.
Zom is also Open Source:
ZoM : Open Source and Open Hardware! We will publish under open source license:
- Full CAD Design: Schematic and PCB Project sources
- Documentation: sources and PDF files generated
- Full production data: Gerber/NCdrill/P&P/BoM
- Full Xilinx Vivado Projects
- Full sources of software drivers and applications
We will keep the promise: anyone CAN rebuild the hardware and use it based on the project files made public without the need to ask or seek any support from us. There will be no missing files or pieces or any type of “vendor lock-in” designed into the project.
via OZoM: Open Source Zynq on Module | Indiegogo.