- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
OpenPicus launches Flyport Lite (board with no transceiver)
OpenPicus released a new, very streamlined, tiny and open board with no transceiver!
Flyport LITE is our latest product: a real Flyport but without any Internet connectivity. We made this since our customers wanted a low cost version of the Flyport for those projects that don’t need cloud interaction.
Flyport LITE has almost the same pinout of the Flyport Ethernet (it has 2 connectors 2*26ways, J1 and J2) and it’s compatible with the other Flyports on the connector J1.
Flyport LITE is compatible with the GROVE Board (our best solution to speed up your prototypes) and with its libraries.
openPicus – Blog » Blog Archive » Flyport Lite and IDE 2.5.
Pingback: Awas! Charger ‘Oplosan’ Picu Risiko Ponsel Meledak | bewinchester