- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
ONetSwitch the Open Source Hardware for Networking, back them on Kickstarter!
MeshSr is specialized in the development and production of platforms for networking communication, especially in the field of Software-Defined-Networking (SDN). They’ve released on Kickstarter an open source platform:
“The ONetSwitch project sets up an open Software Defined Networking platform for you, building your own network appliance that transform, inspect, filter or otherwise manipulate Lab/Home traffic for various purposes. ONetSwitch provides several reference designs available on GitHub. Each reference design consist of open source FPGA Hardware (RTL Code), Linux OS and open source software, sharing your mind and contribute to our community.”
Check the other features and back the project here: ONetSwitch: Open Source Hardware for Networking by MeshSr — Kickstarter.