- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
ONetSwitch the Open Source Hardware for Networking, back them on Kickstarter!
MeshSr is specialized in the development and production of platforms for networking communication, especially in the field of Software-Defined-Networking (SDN). They’ve released on Kickstarter an open source platform:
“The ONetSwitch project sets up an open Software Defined Networking platform for you, building your own network appliance that transform, inspect, filter or otherwise manipulate Lab/Home traffic for various purposes. ONetSwitch provides several reference designs available on GitHub. Each reference design consist of open source FPGA Hardware (RTL Code), Linux OS and open source software, sharing your mind and contribute to our community.”
Check the other features and back the project here: ONetSwitch: Open Source Hardware for Networking by MeshSr — Kickstarter.