- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for Arduino
This is an easy way to build digital compass that uses a 3.5 inch Nextion LCD display and a QMC5883L 3 axis compass module. I decided to make it because I thought it would be cool to have a digital compass that not only showed the direction I was heading in, but also the heading in degrees.
Full instructions for building the compass are below.