- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for Arduino
This is an easy way to build digital compass that uses a 3.5 inch Nextion LCD display and a QMC5883L 3 axis compass module. I decided to make it because I thought it would be cool to have a digital compass that not only showed the direction I was heading in, but also the heading in degrees.
Full instructions for building the compass are below.