- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 3 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 5 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for Arduino
This is an easy way to build digital compass that uses a 3.5 inch Nextion LCD display and a QMC5883L 3 axis compass module. I decided to make it because I thought it would be cool to have a digital compass that not only showed the direction I was heading in, but also the heading in degrees.
Full instructions for building the compass are below.