- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Microchip announces BodyCom™ Technology
Microchip’s BodyCom™ Technology is a short-range, low-data-rate communication solution for securely connecting to a wide range of wireless applications. Activated by capacitively coupling to the human body, the system communicates bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one or more wireless mobile units. Intra-body communication occurs utilizing the human body as the transmission medium.
via BodyCom™ Technology – Embedded Security | Microchip Technology Inc..
At Embedded World conference in Germany, Microchip Technology Inc. presented a new solution – BodyCom™ technology – which provides designers with the world’s first framework for using the human body as a secure communication channel. The technology works thanks a clever human body capacitively coupling method. This solution enables a broad range of applications where secure wireless communication is essential.
Compared to existing wireless methods BodyCom technology also promises lower energy consumption.
Here’s a short video
[iframe_loader src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTuXAGUjnQA?hl=it&fs=1″ height=”349″ width=”425″ ]
and a brief presentation: