- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Maker Faire Rome is Back: 1-3 December 2017
Maker Faire Rome is an all–ages gathering of ideas, projects, DIY, prototypes, innovative products, inventions, industrial robotics, model building, food, clothing and much more:
this is the place where everyone can share his “know how”, improve technical, creative and artisanal skills but also learn and talk about the future and try to build it.
Maker Faire Rome is a great celebration of creativity, not limited to business but rather open to all forms of innovative applications, from the most serious to the most imaginative projects.
Applying to Maker Faire Rome means high visibility, many contacts and really quite a fun.
Individuals, groups, associations, companies, research institutes, schools and universities: everyone can participate as an exhibitor. In addition, who does not have a project may participate in teaching the public how to do practical things by sharing their skills or running a performance: from music to science.
Are you a Maker interested in submitting a project or, holding a workshop, giving a talk, showing a presentation or a performance?
You can submit your project by applying to the Call for Makers:
Call4Schools: Today – October 20.
Call4Makers: June 15 -September 15.
Call4Universities: June 15- September 30.
There’s only one thing left to do: Save the Date!