- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Make a Game Console Using Your Raspberry Pi!
Do you want to play retro games without paying for the expensive old consoles? You can do just that with the Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi is a “credit card-sized computer” that is capable of many cool things. There are many different types of these. The Pi is readily available in most online retailers like Amazon. In this project, you will learn how to turn your Raspberry Pi into a full-on gaming console emulator using RetroPie.