- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 3 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 6 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effects
An LT spice simulation of a full bridge IGBT schematics with NTC thermistor temperature control and derating above a defined temperature.
Warning: the following simulation intends only to show how a full IGBT bridge can be simulated with gate drivers and taking account of thermal effects. It is thus intended for educational example only without assurance on practical results. The primary goal is to show that when proper models are available, very realistic results of a relatively complex schematic can be obtained within a short time. The strategy exposed for the derating in temperature works on “paper” but has not been tested in the practice and intends only to develop engineer’s intuition.