- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effects
An LT spice simulation of a full bridge IGBT schematics with NTC thermistor temperature control and derating above a defined temperature.
Warning: the following simulation intends only to show how a full IGBT bridge can be simulated with gate drivers and taking account of thermal effects. It is thus intended for educational example only without assurance on practical results. The primary goal is to show that when proper models are available, very realistic results of a relatively complex schematic can be obtained within a short time. The strategy exposed for the derating in temperature works on “paper” but has not been tested in the practice and intends only to develop engineer’s intuition.