- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effects
An LT spice simulation of a full bridge IGBT schematics with NTC thermistor temperature control and derating above a defined temperature.
Warning: the following simulation intends only to show how a full IGBT bridge can be simulated with gate drivers and taking account of thermal effects. It is thus intended for educational example only without assurance on practical results. The primary goal is to show that when proper models are available, very realistic results of a relatively complex schematic can be obtained within a short time. The strategy exposed for the derating in temperature works on “paper” but has not been tested in the practice and intends only to develop engineer’s intuition.