- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effects
An LT spice simulation of a full bridge IGBT schematics with NTC thermistor temperature control and derating above a defined temperature.
Warning: the following simulation intends only to show how a full IGBT bridge can be simulated with gate drivers and taking account of thermal effects. It is thus intended for educational example only without assurance on practical results. The primary goal is to show that when proper models are available, very realistic results of a relatively complex schematic can be obtained within a short time. The strategy exposed for the derating in temperature works on “paper” but has not been tested in the practice and intends only to develop engineer’s intuition.