- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 11 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 14 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!
We would like to introduce a nice project makes with different components, put together to sort M&Ms and Skittles!
The machine is able to sort M&M’s and Skittles by colour by performing optical measurements using the RGB sensor. It can be modified to sort any type of coloured object, as long as the individual pieces have a regular shape with even dimensions. It takes approximately 2-3 minutes to sort a 300 g bag of Skittles / M&M’s and sorts about 2 pieces per second. The machine is 250 mm in diameter and approximately 300 mm in height.
You can see step by step project visiting the website: