- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Last day to submit your idea and win the Wireless Power Contest at Open-Electronics
The very last day to submit your idea and win an amazing oscilloscope!
We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power.
Show us your ideas on how you want to use the Wireless Power Kit developed by Futura Elettronica. The Wireless Power Kit includes an FT1235 5W transmitter and an FT1236 5W receiver.
Joining our wireless power contest is easy:
- Step 1: Register on our site
- Step 2: Submit your Wireless Power idea, you could win 1 of 100 Wireless Power Kits by Futura Elettronica
- Step 3: Build and submit your project with the Wireless Power Kit and WIN!
The three best projects will win these awards:
- First Place: 2 Channel 200MHZ Oscilloscope with Waveform Generator;
- Second Place: 2 Channel 70MHZ Oscilloscope;
- Third Place: 1 single-Channel 1MHZ Pocket Oscilloscope;
Source: Contest Open-Electronics