- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
IP Core Chip Market – Expansion of IoT, Automation, Security, Cloud Computing Drives Industry Growth
- IP Core Chip means Intellectual Property, in other sectors we term it as patent; however, in the field of semiconductor and electronics, it is called IP. IP is a design or unit that is verified and available for licensing.
- Semiconductor IP (SIP) and Design IP (DIP) is small unit that can be used in some other products or design for efficient operations. There is a fee to use this IP in other devices or designs. The most common types of IP are for processors, peripherals, interconnect, and memories.
- An Intellectual Property (IP) core in semiconductors is a reusable unit of logic or functionality or a layout design that is normally developed for licensing it to multiple vendor for using as building blocks in different chip designs
- The licensing of IP cores or blocks has become commonplace in chip designs. Two separate types of cores are used in the creation of semiconductor intellectual property core products.
Rise in demand in System on Chip (SoC) design and mitigation of continuously rising chip design cost and expenditure.
- IP Core Chip is majorly is utilized in multicore technology; it reduce the design cost, lowers risks, and reduces development time.
- Expansion of IoT, automation, security, cloud computing, and automotive sectors has fueled the IP core chip market, as increasing competition among different players has affected the time to market different technologies. Thus IP helps speed up different product development.
- Increase in use of smart and connected devices in consumer electronics such as smartphones, wearables, automotive applications, and other smart devices has also fueled the IP core chip market.
- Integration of power electronics and other technologies with this technology is also expected to fuel the IP core chip market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- The IP core chip market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand significantly owing to the presence of major electronics industries and investment by major players in the region
- The consumer electronics industry in this region is expanding at a significant pace due to various factors such as low cost labor, developed electronics industry, and large available market. This, in turn, is estimated to boost the integration of IP core technology.
- North America also offers considerable opportunity for the integration of IP core technology in various sectors such as avionics, aerospace, and defense. Electronics systems and devices employed in these sectors have complex executions, which further boosts the adoption of IP core chip techniques.
- Europe has a robust automotive sector that utilizes electronic hardware in vehicles for controlling and autonomous driving, which in turn is boosting the demand for IP core chips. Integration of ADAS in vehicles is projected to increase significantly in the next few years, which in turn is estimated to fuel the IP core chip market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global IP Core Chip Market
Key players include:
- Arm Holdings
- Imagination Technologies
- Mentor Graphics
- Lattice Semiconductor.
Read Our Trending News Publication –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453