- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Iono, a professional Arduino based module
Iono is a work-suit for Arduino, it turns it into a PLC that combines the ease of use of the Arduino platform and the vast amount of software available for it with robust input and output electronic interfaces. You can do anything you are able to do with an Arduino, in the same exact way, programming it with the standard Arduino IDE. You just have a more robust hardware that will help your transition from your prototipe to your final professional project.
It’s available in three different editions:
- Iono Ethernet – it ships with our HTTP server sketch pre-installed, and includes Arduino Ethernet Rev 3
- Iono Uno – it ships with a simple test sketch pre-installed. This sketch will simply intermittently glow the LD2 LED, that is associated to the AO1 analog output voltage level. This configuration includes Arduino Uno Rev 3 SMD
- Iono Solo – it doesn’t ship with a pre-installed sketch, for the simple reason that there is no Arduino module installed!
All the different versions are compliant with the 2014/35/UE (Low Voltage) and 2014/30/UE (EMC) CE directives, and the harmonised standards for electromagnetic compatibility (EN61000-6-2:2005), electrical safety (EN60664-1:2007), emission (EN61000-6-3:2007) as well as the RoHS directive for hazardous substances (2011/65/UE).
Source: Iono Arduino – Sfera Labs