- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Iono, a professional Arduino based module
Iono is a work-suit for Arduino, it turns it into a PLC that combines the ease of use of the Arduino platform and the vast amount of software available for it with robust input and output electronic interfaces. You can do anything you are able to do with an Arduino, in the same exact way, programming it with the standard Arduino IDE. You just have a more robust hardware that will help your transition from your prototipe to your final professional project.
It’s available in three different editions:
- Iono Ethernet – it ships with our HTTP server sketch pre-installed, and includes Arduino Ethernet Rev 3
- Iono Uno – it ships with a simple test sketch pre-installed. This sketch will simply intermittently glow the LD2 LED, that is associated to the AO1 analog output voltage level. This configuration includes Arduino Uno Rev 3 SMD
- Iono Solo – it doesn’t ship with a pre-installed sketch, for the simple reason that there is no Arduino module installed!
All the different versions are compliant with the 2014/35/UE (Low Voltage) and 2014/30/UE (EMC) CE directives, and the harmonised standards for electromagnetic compatibility (EN61000-6-2:2005), electrical safety (EN60664-1:2007), emission (EN61000-6-3:2007) as well as the RoHS directive for hazardous substances (2011/65/UE).
Source: Iono Arduino – Sfera Labs