- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 2 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Iono, a professional Arduino based module
Iono is a work-suit for Arduino, it turns it into a PLC that combines the ease of use of the Arduino platform and the vast amount of software available for it with robust input and output electronic interfaces. You can do anything you are able to do with an Arduino, in the same exact way, programming it with the standard Arduino IDE. You just have a more robust hardware that will help your transition from your prototipe to your final professional project.
It’s available in three different editions:
- Iono Ethernet – it ships with our HTTP server sketch pre-installed, and includes Arduino Ethernet Rev 3
- Iono Uno – it ships with a simple test sketch pre-installed. This sketch will simply intermittently glow the LD2 LED, that is associated to the AO1 analog output voltage level. This configuration includes Arduino Uno Rev 3 SMD
- Iono Solo – it doesn’t ship with a pre-installed sketch, for the simple reason that there is no Arduino module installed!
All the different versions are compliant with the 2014/35/UE (Low Voltage) and 2014/30/UE (EMC) CE directives, and the harmonised standards for electromagnetic compatibility (EN61000-6-2:2005), electrical safety (EN60664-1:2007), emission (EN61000-6-3:2007) as well as the RoHS directive for hazardous substances (2011/65/UE).
Source: Iono Arduino – Sfera Labs