- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With Arduino
Hey, what’s up, Guys! Akarsh here from CETech.
This project of mine is a bit on the simpler side but as fun as the other projects. In this project, we are going to interface an HC-SR04 Ultrasonic distance sensor module. This module works by generating ultrasonic sound waves that are out of the audible range of human beings and from the delay between the transmission and reception of the generated wave the distance is calculated.
Here we are going to interface this sensor with Arduino and will try to mimic a parking assistant system that according to the distance from the obstacle behind generates different sounds and also lights up different LEDs according to the distance.
So let’s get to the fun part now.